- EConsulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), Graphics and communication skills.
- Manages company and clients social media channels, including Face book, LinkedIn, Twitter Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Word Press, Sprinkler, etc.).
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- Google Ads/Youtube Video ad camping.
- Gain maximum leads for clients using all Social platforms and paid advertisement.
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms.
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content.
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC).
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
- Design and Create online creative artwork, Blogs etc.
- Online and offline content creation and deployment.
- Social profiles creations and promotional campaign management.
- Should be a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (i.e. content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
Candidate must have complete knowledge about handling business through Social Media.
· Perfect Command on online pitching sales campaigns for our apps and games
· Must have basic marketing knowledge on how to integrate with social media to reach the desired target audience
· Good knowledge of Facebook/Instagram/YouTube/Pinterest/Snapchat