The Business Development Manager is a critical part of our Institutions Team. You will participate in the development and execution of a sales and marketing plan to significantly grow and penetrate sales for a targeted segment, including: building a business plan to maximize profitable growth, prioritizing time and resources to fulfill the plan, building communication and other proactive tools with marketing to increase sales, creating new business building opportunities, and successfully leading projects.
- Learn the targeted market to develop a winning value proposition
- Manage and drive strategic account sales performance through the development of business and marketing plans to maximize profitable growth
- Develop pricing strategies for the targeted market that optimizes profit and growth
- Evaluate assigned account’s business processes and identify revenue opportunities through meetings with key decision makers
- Contact prospective customers through outbound phone calls and emails, and Promote Parts Town capabilities and customized solutions to key decision makers
- Proactively develop and nurture strong positive customer relationships by ensuring open streams of communication
- Monitors market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales
- Analyze reports weekly showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed customer base expansion
- Use 80/20 best practices to target customer accounts to consistently meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales/profit quota
- You have a proven track record of 1+ year in sales due to your self-starter mentality
- You exhibit Energy, passion, and a “can do” positive attitude
- You love working independently, you have strong prioritization skills and you learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- You thrive on consistently being a top performer
- You thoughtfully resolve conflict and have savvy negotiation skills
At Parts Town we see employment as a reciprocal relationship; one where we set high standards for those who work here but also recognize and reward our team members for their contributions in the form of various company benefits.
If you possess the passion and enthusiasm to bring an extraordinary experience to customers and work in a high energy team we want to hear from you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.